- Technical Indicators (MACD + Stochastic) - Determine possible direction of the market
- Support / Resistance point - Determine possibility target of the market move thus determining volume of pips. Sometimes MACD and Stochastic failed determine the market movement especially on corrective actions, therefore the support / resistance level becoming a significant indicator where the market tend to correct itself when it reaches certain level.
- Financial data (news) - Significant economic data would trigger the market movement i.e. Non Farm payroll. No technical indicators is capable of predicting the movement of the Non-Farm payroll will only luck will save you.
- Overbought / Oversold position - Take advantage of this situation to make the most out of the correction as well as to avoid being caught out of the trading range.
- Chart formation: Another significant movement determine by the chart formation such as the Flag, Wedges, Head & Shoulder, Double Top or Double Bottoms. Note that sometimes technical indicators like MACD + Stochastic failed to determine the market movement because of its abnormal behavior and unclear line graph. Apart from that it also provide a clear picture of one chunk of chart how it will behave. Chart formation is based on the idea that history always repeat itself and in Forex market this concept is 90% true.
- Currency correlations can also affect the market movement and volumes.
- Out of all the above Price Actions rule - its everything that made up point 1 to 5.
- Each traders using different setting of technical indicators as a result they see from different perspective of where and how much the market will move
- Emotion also plays a role in market movement (emotional sentiments)
- The amount of trades at every moment are different not always the same
All strategies that have its success and downfall
1. MACD + Stochastic combination
2. MACD + Stochastic + Candlestick Count
3. Support / Resistance
4. Fibonacci Retracement
5. Currency Correlation
6. Economic Data (Fundamental)
8. Market sentiments (Broker Open position)
9. Chart Formation
**In unique situation sometimes the market moves way beyond the unexpected target of overbought/oversold position in certain time frames. What could be the factor driven this condition? The following are possibilities
1. Consistent economic data record
2. Speculators belief
3. Weak opposition from either buyers/sellers
4. Financial market manipulation from big players
**Many losses comes from this simple circumstance, the unexpected overbought/oversold positions and yet it happens time and again and nobody can stop it. Everyone have to experience this and in fact many has fallen unable to cope with the situation.
What are the unknowns and the possible tools to guess it's output?
- Economic future data - Guess from past consistent records and overall interest rates value
- Overbought/Oversold - MACD + Stochastic / Support + Resistance
- Next direction (in details) - Use overall direction in larger time frames
- Crowds direction - Open Position Ratio from various brokers
The Governor Bank of England's idea that will affect the increment in interest rates. Reference Mark Carney says UK housing market in widespread recovery
- Sustainable growth in jobs
- Sustainable growth in income
- Sustainable growth in spending